Olive Bread (Gluten Free)
Ready in 90 minutes
Serves 6 people
- ½ cup coconut flour
- ½ cup almond meal or flour
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 4 eggs
- ½ cup chopped olives in rounds
- ¼ cup roasted pine nuts
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon ginger powder
- 150 grams shredded zucchini (1 medium zucchini)
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- Dash of pepper
- Preheat oven at 180 degrees celsius, grease a loaf pan with olive oil, set aside (use parchment paper if desired).
- In a small frying pan, roast pine nuts on low heat, so they become golden or brown. Set aside to cool down.
- In a medium glass bowl, mix eggs and oil. Set aside.
- In another bowl, mix all the dry ingredients (coconut flour, almond flour, baking powder, ginger powder, salt, pepper). Helps to sift flours.
- In the bowl of eggs and oil already mixed, add the grated zucchini and mix well. Then add all dry ingredients, olives and cooled down pine nuts, mix well. Add the mix to the loaf pan with parchment paper.
- Insert in oven for about 55 min. Check regularly and make sure the bread is not burning but just turning brownish.
- Insert knife to check the inside is cooked perfectly (the knife should come out totally dry).
- Once cooked, take out of oven immediately to cool down fully.
Enjoy with olive tapenade, pesto or any other goodies!